Thursday, December 10, 2009

Save the date: SATURDAY, FEB 27th, 2010

It's that time of year again. I will be running my annual Figgtree Charity Poker Tournament to raise money for colon cancer patients. This will be our 3rd year. Last year we had $4,000 in donated prizes and we were able to raise just over $5,000 all which went directly to cancer patients. Thank you to those that helped last year.

If you would like to play, set the date on your calendar.

If you would like to donate, please contact me (broncohawk7 at yahoo dot com). Every little bit helps. Every single prize that the poker players win is donated. We get donations from cash to poker chip sets to power tools to fulltilt poker cash to poker books to anything poker. Any donation helps. I appreciate your consideration.

1 comment:

lightning36 said...

One of my 2010 goals is to play in this tournament. I might be able to -- schedule permitting.