Friday, October 23, 2009

My online play has been terrible lately. I don't know if I have been playing worse or if it's just variance or both. Probably both.

I haven't had much time to study poker lately. So I have just been playing. And really, to be good you have to focus in and study while playing.

Here's my graph of the last 500 games I have played. Notice the big downswing lately.


I'm sure it will turnaround soon.
Little League Football is over and I will be able to start focusing on poker again. I loved every minute of coaching, but it was a considerable drain on my time and energy. We finished 3-4. We were expected to lose every game, since we had all the "second stringers" to the other 3rd grade team, so I was proud of my kids to win 3 games. The other 3rd grade team finished 6-1. Good luck to them in the playoffs.

2 comments:

David said...

That is quite a downward spike. Good luck in turning that around.

OhCaptain said...

When I see a big downswing, I usually go back to doing some studying and a bit less playing to get things back in the right direction.