Thursday, October 22, 2009

Finally did something in my monthly tournament. It is the 5th of 13 so I still have time, but I finally made the final table. I was hitting cards last night. Bummer was that I didn't get paid off on them.

At my first table I hit a set of Kings, two pair with AK, a nut flush on the turn, and a set of 2's. Not once did I show down. Every single time, I won with a bet. I have felt like everyone calls no matter what I bet over the last 4 tournaments, but last night was the opposite. I never had to show anything.

I ended up going out 7th with A2 sooooooooooted, when I shoved into AKoff. I had maybe 3 big blinds at the time and was getting killed by ante's.

Hawkette finished 6th. She is now in 1st place. <------ check that. YES. She is in 1st place out of 36 people. Taking it to the dudes! After 5 tournaments, she has more points than anyone else. Pretty impressive if you ask me. Way to go honey!

I even made money in the cash game afterwards. It was a very good night for me indeed.

Hope the tables are treating you right.

2 comments:

WillWonka said...

Good thing you have people like me to donate to you card sharks.

I even donated in cash games.

Dang!!!

jamyhawk said...

very funny! when are you going to step up and play like it's a BBT challenge?