Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The BBT4 is off and running


Thanks to JuliusGoat and Bayne for my new Donkavatar. I had no idea what to make, so I google search Hawk and got this. I suppose it's an Iowa Hawkeye, but something different for me none the less. If you want one, wander over to the Donkavatar blog and see about getting one for yourself.


The BBT4 is on. I forgot how fun it is. Loretta8 wrote about all the drama from the past and quite frankly, I look forward to it. Bring it on.


I did terrible Sunday night in the Big Game. I couldn't get any traction. I was playing in my own tournament, The HAWK, that I run for Saint Louis area fulltilt poker players, and I guess was doing poorly at managing both games.


Last night in the Riverchasers, I did better. I caught a few good hands at the right time to build up a nice chip stack. Then I raised with 55, Hoy shoved for over half my stack, I called and he flipped over the almighty 57sooted. A 7 hits and I remember now how much I love the BBT series'. Seriously! No sarcasm. I LOVE IT. You get a feel for the players -a feel for the PLAYS. It's fun. You gotta have a thick skin and a strong stomach. I think 27th out of 81 last night. Not terrible, but plenty of room to improve. And improve I will.


I am really looking forward to the upcoming weeks of BBT4. You should come play too.


And I'll leave you with a screen shot from the last hand for the theCloserX5 last night. A little SUCK/RESUCK/ROYAL action. Gotta love it!
Stay patient....

No comments: