Sunday, January 11, 2009

Full Tilt Point Tournaments



Have you ever won one of these? Have you even ever played in one? I thought I would give it a try and *POOF* I won! 500 FTP to get in and I won a buyin to the Sunday 750K. That's great and all, but I can't play in the tournament, so I went to unregister thinking I would get $216 Tournament Dollars. Instead, I got 43,000 fulltilt points.

So what do you do with 43,000 FTP's? With the points I built up, I almost have enough for a Garmin. Or maybe I could get a chip set (or 4). I could also get a Jersey (or 2). Anyway, I'll probably sit on the points for now. And maybe I'll play a few more of these until I have enough points for a custom avatar (1 million FTP's). LOL. . .

3 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

Play the 1200 point SNGs for 24$ tokens. Easy token.

SirFWALGMan said...

Top 3 pay.

Anonymous said...

inspiring stuff and I love the article but what about the ugly issue of collusion in online poker?