Friday, May 14, 2010


I have been super swamped lately. Had a major change at work, and became very busy. This limits my time to share on here and to catch up on other blogs. I run through them once in a while, so don't be surprised to get a comment from me on a 3 week old post.

At work, I was promoted again. I am now in charge of all of Saint Louis Sales for my company and will begin opening new markets soon. It is very exciting, but also very challenging.

Poker has been up and down for me lately. I was invited to play in a home game recently and then invited back the next month. I took 3rd the first time and won it outright the second time. I wanted to write a long post about it, but probably won't. The bottom line is, these are a bunch of players that don't study and don't understand any of the math in poker. It's funny to watch someone raise from 800 to 1000 then fold to my reraise. Or they min bet all the way to the river and then call my shove when I "get there" because they priced me in.

As fun as that was, my online play has been horrid. Here is my Sharkscope graph of about the last 750 games I have played:


You can see that the last 300 games has been on a pretty bad down swing. I am thinking I need to dive back into Poker VT and find my leaks. It is weird to not feel like I am playing bad, but be on such a slide. I would love to say that Fulltilt poker has been screwing me, but I'm sure I have a serious leak I need to fix.

I'm all booked for Vegas. Hawkette won a seat to event #45 and travel expenses, so I'm tagging along. I may play some 300-500$ buyins, but I'll leave the WSOP to her. Good luck BABY!

Hope the tables are treating you well. Stay patient....

No comments: